Jumat, 10 Desember 2010

Always a classic

Tretorn Nylite Canvas Sneaker Peacoat

Tretorn Nylite Canvas Sneaker Peacoat

Bolted by Meg Benjamin is the second book in The Promise Harbor Wedding Series. It is written from the perspective of Greta the grooms wayward impulsive sister and also the Matron of Honor.

Bolted starts off in the same manner as Book #1 Jilted. Josh and Allie's wedding is interrupted by Allie's ex-boyfriend. However you are seeing everything through Greta's eyes. Greta has come back to Promise Harbor with her own secrets. She has recently gotten divorced after finding out her ex-husband was cheating on her. Rather then tell her Mother and brother she holds onto her secrets so they won't continue to see her as a walking disaster.

This story follows Greta after the disaster that wasn't a wedding to her own escape. She decides to run away to a Decision Free Zone and meets archaeologist Hank Mitchell.

I adored this story. It showed that sometimes impulsive decisions can change your life for the better and that you have to learn to trust yourself and at times rely on others to lessen your own burdens.

An excellent second book in the Promise Harbor Series!

Get your Tretorn Nylite Canvas Sneaker Peacoat Now!

8 komentar:

  1. i do like Tretorns but I find the price outrageous. I remember that several years ago I was able to buy them for less than $20.00. Nothing has changed but the price! Are they now owned by some large company, I know Proctor and Gamgle ownes almost everything and I certainly hope that they are not involved with sneakers. Can you tell me who now ownes Tretorn,

    Thank you,

    Nancy

    BalasHapus
  2. I have always loved these tennis shoes. They never disappoint. I would highly recommend them for comfort and style. You should try them!

    BalasHapus
  3. During the 70's and 80's and 90's ( (I used to wear out (literally holes in the bottom) at least 2 pair of Tretorns every 3 months, but back then I played tennis 3 times a week for 2 to 3 hours. I'm 70 now and need to walk for exercise. I find all the other walking and tennis shoes bulky and uncomfortable, especially the heel height at the back of the shoe rubbing my heal to blister and the very uncomfortable built in arch support is always too far forward for my comfort.. Tretorns don't do this, they fit like an exercise shoe should and that is what every foot needs. The canvas breathes and your feet do not sweat. Comfort is tops in this shoe and they pop into the washer too.

    BalasHapus
  4. I have loved these Treton Tennis shoes since Jr. High. Great basic tennis shoe. Still the same, still love them.

    BalasHapus
  5. These are the fabulous, CLASSIC Tretorns ... Same comfort and cuteness that have been offed for years. I have worn them everyday since they arrived, and my feet are happy. Whenever I look at them, I relive wonderful shoe induced memories! TOTALLY RECOMMEND!

    BalasHapus
  6. I have loved tretorns since the 70's. I still love them today. Great fit and great shoes in any decade.

    BalasHapus
  7. I wanted some simple white sneakers. After research, I realized I wanted Tretorn sneakers. I ordered and when the package arrived, the shoes were just what I had envisioned. And they're comfortable.

    BalasHapus
  8. I love these shoes..they remind me of my high school years..the only difference between now and then is the shoelaces are thing. I think they came off '80s dance shoes. thin,short laces

    BalasHapus