Senin, 20 Desember 2010

Great fit and look awesome with jeans!

Sugar Womens Havana Fashion Sneaker

Sugar Womens Havana Fashion Sneaker

Before I purchased Style Evolution I read through many reviews. First off, anyone who says this book is for fashion insiders is really off the mark. This book is clear, concise, funny and offers so many easy to follow strategies - especially for shopping. I am 'a woman of a certain age' as the author calls over 40's and have been so frustrated lately trying to find things that look like they are in fashion but that fit. The author devotes a whole chapter to outlining how to look at what's in stores and the best ways to shop anywhere and then how to discriminatly choose things that work (in many price ranges).She devotes another chapter to how to wear trends to look sophisticated and not like a fashion victim. I got a lot of her approach.
Now, if someone will just give this woman a televsion show where she can continue to teach her common sense approach for over 40 women instead of the usual programs directed at trendy and young then I would be a very happy viewer/shopper. This book is a must read for anyone who wants to improve her style and her outlook.

Get your Sugar Womens Havana Fashion Sneaker Now!

6 komentar:

  1. These sneakers are so cute! I have been searching for them, the black ones, and I cant find them in my size. I ordered them and had to return them reluctantly because they run really small. I wear an 8 1/2 or 9 but should have ordered a 10! No one has them and I want them! Black size ten. They are really cute and I fell in love with them instantly.

    BalasHapus
  2. Just got these in the mail this morning. I was so excited about how awesome they are I couldn't get back to sleep!

    I was scared that they wouldn't fit bc of some reviewers saying they're made small and narrow. I have wide-ish feet and usually wear a 9-9.5 and I got the 10. The fit is great! They feel comfy so far but only time will tell, like I said I just got them.

    I searched far and wide for the perfect pair of sneaker wedges and I'm pretty sure I found them!!!!

    Major bonus, I'm in Canada and the order shipped in only 4 business days. I did have to pay $30 extra in taxes/duties/exchange rate but it was worth it.

    BalasHapus
  3. I saw a similar pair at Steve Madden for $120 more. I'm very pleased with the shoe and receive a lot of compliments. It's. A great buy for. A great price. Buy and enjoy!

    BalasHapus
  4. I've been wanting to buy a pair of wedges for a while now, however, every time I come across a pair it seems that even if the design is nice the quality is Always poor! I live in NYC and you would think that there were plenty of options but that simply isn't true. I happen to shop on Amazon quite often and every now and then I'll have the urge to search something random and Amazon never let's me down. I decided to look up wedges, came across these Sugar sneakers and I fell in love Instantly! When they arrived, the quality is better than expected (they're beautiful! ) but I would suggest to buy a half size larger than your normal size, as these shoes are a tiny bit narrow

    BalasHapus
  5. My friend got the black and gum bottom ones for me for Christmas. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! I get so many compliments and surprisingly from men! They are comfortable and kinda high in the heel. I'm already 5'10 but I dont care. Tall women are eye catchers anyway!! Much love to my short ladies too! lol If you were wondering should you get these....GET'EM ASAP!!!! I'm picky so if they weren't up to par, I would say so!

    BalasHapus
  6. I am so in love with these shoes!!! I was so excited to purchase them. They aren't for people who aren't use to wearing a heel often, more so for those who love heels. Although its a 3' heel they feel higher than that. Overall I love them and was looking to purchase the black ones but they were sole out :(

    BalasHapus