Selasa, 14 Desember 2010

Outfit

Striped Inset Tunic Capri Heather

Striped Inset Tunic Capri Heather

I actually fell into the "Gray" series without knowing the subject or the controversy. I had a new Kindle, my daughter in law set it up and asked what book did I want and so the journey began.

I am in my late 60's and while not a prude or naive, I was a little shocked and at times turned off by the sexual content,both in amount and explicitness and decided to read only the one book as I had paid for it. The story was so much more important that the sex, that when I got to the end of #1, I had to find out what was going to happen to this couple as there were lots of changes going on with the two principal characters, several minor characters, a twisting and provocativethen the plot and sub plot. I had to read II and then dive into III.Once again, I had been left hanging and speculating and had to go on to book III.

I am so glad I purchased I unknowingly as all three books were wonderful reads. Many of my friends teased me about my dirty books but after a little explanation of the story, they too read the "dirty books" and no one quit without reading all three.

We are products of our experiences and environment and these books explore this as well as how each of us can overcome adversity by developing a shell, behviors, psyche to protect ourselves and we can also recreate ourselves given the appropriate motivation.

I hope there will be a !V.

Get your Striped Inset Tunic Capri Heather Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Love this outfit very true to size I just ordered to big. Clothes are well made. I will still keep ordering from this catalog.

    BalasHapus