Rabu, 22 Desember 2010

An Excellent Read!

To Trust Stranger Karen Robards

To Trust Stranger Karen Robards

This is the first Karen Robards book I have read, and I would HIGHLY recommend it to those who are bored with most of the modern romances out there today. The heroine isn't trying to get married - but she is actually going through a divorce (once she realizes her husband put a mob hit out on her and he's sleeping around with someone she knows . . . . . ) While trying to spy on her husband she meets a VERY hunky/handsome/drool-worthy ex-cop turned private investigator, and he ends up protecting her while they spy on her soon-to-be ex-husband. It sounds complicated but the story has great twists!!! I enjoyed reading this book b/c it was an escape at it's finest - the suspenseful parts had me really creeped out, and it was a great read at night, but the connection between the hero and the heroine were great! Some people felt turned off by her attitude but I actually really enjoyed the tension between their characters. Karen Robards gets an A+++ for great plot twists and steamy tension and an all-around entertaining read! Favorite scenes include: the "Sweetwater" strip club scene, the "mace" incident, the poodle, the car assasination scene (whoa!), the swamp scene, the finale.

Get your To Trust Stranger Karen Robards Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I like most books, but I think I would like a good mystery. Age group doesn't really matter, just not little children books. It would be extremely helpful if you could also give a quick description of the book as well. Whoever posts the most book titles and descriptions is most likely to get best answer!

    BalasHapus
  2. Was the book "To Trust a Stranger" by By Karen Robards ever made into a movie? If so, does anyone know where I can find it? I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find an answer.

    BalasHapus